Grazing is is always a fan favorite at parties and get-togethers, and we’re sharing a few tips + tricks to creating the perfect grazing table at home!
— Start with kraft/butcher paper to cover your table
— Pre-cut and prepare all your ingredients (this is where you can get creative! Go the classic route with fruits, meats, cheeses, veggies + nuts; or mix it up an try a vegan style grazing table — you decide!)
— Create a place for each ingredient. There’s no right or wrong way to assemble. Try arranging everything by group, or fanning your items out to create a larger spread
— Use greenery as a base to start, and place your ingredients on top
— Start with a focal point: dips + spreads, then place all the veggies + fruits around the dips
— Make sure you put items closer together in the middle, so there aren’t any holes or gaps
Sweet Potato Dip Recipe:
— 3 large sweet potatoes
— 1 small onion
— 2 cloves garlic
— Small amount of fresh ginger
— 1.5 tsp madras curry powder
— 3 TBSP olive oil
— 2 TBSP maple syrup
1. Roast sweet potatoes at 375 degrees until soft (45 minutes).
2. Slowly sweat onions, garlic + ginger with olive oil until soft.
3. Add curry powder and cook until fragrant (1 minute).
4. Peel sweet potatoes + add to food processor along with maple syrup.
5. Combine all ingredients until smooth!