Grazing is is always a fan favorite at parties and get-togethers, and we’re sharing a few tips + tricks to creating the perfect grazing table at home!
-- Start with kraft/butcher paper to cover your table
-- Pre-cut and prepare all your ingredients (this is where you can get creative! Go the classic route with fruits, meats, cheeses, veggies + nuts; or mix it up an try a vegan style grazing table -- you decide!)
-- Create a place for each ingredient. There’s no right or wrong way to assemble. Try arranging everything by group, or fanning your items out to create a larger spread
-- Use greenery as a base to start, and place your ingredients on top
-- Start with a focal point: dips + spreads, then place all the veggies + fruits around the dips
-- Make sure you put items closer together in the middle, so there aren’t any holes or gaps
Sweet Potato Dip Recipe:
-- 3 large sweet potatoes
-- 1 small onion
-- 2 cloves garlic
-- Small amount of fresh ginger
-- 1.5 tsp madras curry powder
-- 3 TBSP olive oil
-- 2 TBSP maple syrup
1. Roast sweet potatoes at 375 degrees until soft (45 minutes).
2. Slowly sweat onions, garlic + ginger with olive oil until soft.
3. Add curry powder and cook until fragrant (1 minute).
4. Peel sweet potatoes + add to food processor along with maple syrup.
5. Combine all ingredients until smooth!