All-Natural Bath & Beauty Product Recipes
It's important to know the ingredients in your bath and beauty products -- many companies pack harmful chemicals and hidden ingredients into the products we buy every day. Marvi Beauty, an all-natural bath and beauty product company, taught us how to make bath bombs and face masks with natural, high-quality ingredients.
Bath Bomb Recipe
-- 1 cup of baking soda
-- 1/2 cup of corn starch
-- 1/2 cup of epsom salt
-- 1/2 cup of citric acid
-- 1/2 cup of dead sea salt (*optional)
-- 3-4 teaspoons of coconut oil
-- 1-3 teaspoons of water (*add slowly until desired consistency)
-- 10-25 drops of essential oils
-- 5-6 drops of food coloring (*optional)
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients slowly, so as not to fizz and overflow.
- When mixture is combined thoroughly and wet enough to clump, press firmly into desired molds.
- Let mixture sit in molds for 5-10 minutes, remove, and place on paper towel to dry for 24 hours.
Clay Face Mask Recipe
-- 1.5 oz clay (French green clay, pink clay, or kaolin, for example)
-- 2 oz glass jar
-- .5 oz oil (avocado oil, sweet almond oil or coconut oil)
-- All-natural preservative (*optional)
- Mix all ingredients in glass jar thoroughly.
- Store at room temperature, away from direct sunlight -- will keep 6-8 months.